Angels Amongst Us Scrap Kit Freebie

Monday 7 May 2012

Hi Everyone!

I was meant to upload this last week but have been having real issues with 4shared, it just won't let me upload anything, so I gave up!

After hunting for another place today I came across another site, so I have uploaded this kit there!

This one is called Angels amongst us, and you can download it HERE

As this is the first time I've used this site to upload anything, if you have any problems getting it, please let me know!

Happy Scrapping!

Hugz,

Twinky xx




8 comments:

Jalita said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful kit. I love all your work its simply amazing. You're one of my favorite designers.

Misty Rose said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit. You are very talented.

MzDixi said...

Wow Twinky this is an amazing Kit.Thanks so much.

Unknown said...

Hon the d/l worked great and I've got it. Fabulous Kit too! Thanks so much for sharing!
xoxo

kast03 said...

Very pretty! thank you for sharing.

KillerKitty said...

Thanks for the kit!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.

Marietta said...

Precioso, gracias por compartir.
Un saludo

Related Posts with Thumbnails